Northern Tioga School District is accepting applications for the
* Full-time (188 days during the school year + 20 additional days
during summer months)
* Provide preventive, diagnostic-prescriptive, and consultative
services for students, school personnel, and parents.
* Valid Pennsylvania Certification: School Psychologist PK-12
* Act 34, 114 & 151 Clearances
* Experience in administering standardized cognitive and achievement assessments, writing accurate reports, and following required
* Effective communication, consultation, and collaboration with
students, families, staff, and other stakeholders.
* Ability to manage time and complete assigned tasks in an organized and efficient manner.
Letter of interest, current resume, PA Application, and credentials should be forwarded by June 8, 2021, 3:30 p.m. to:
Alyson Yerrick, Administrative Assistant
Northern Tioga School District
110 Ellison Road
Elkland, PA 16920
Telephone: (814) 258 5642
These items will be instrumental in the selection process.
NO FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
--Northern Tigoa School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer--
provided by The Williamsport Sun-Gazette
Location/Region: Elkland, PA (16920)