Seeking CNA/HHA for Danville client needing 1st and 3rd shift coverage, 16 hours per day, 7 days per week.
General Purpose: The Certified Nursing Assistant/Aide and Home Health Aides are responsible for the tasks of personal care and incidental activities of daily living for clients of all ages; performs care and delegated tasks as directed by the nursing plan of care and/or supervisor as permitted by policies and procedures of the agency and allowed under state law/regulation.
Benefits * Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
* Competitive Salary and Benefits
* Paid Time Off
* Locally Owned and Operated
* 401K with company match up to 3%
* Health Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Paid Holidays
* Weekly Pay (Fridays)
* Free Education Courses
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
* Age of majority in the state.
* Valid driver’s license, according to Office-specific policy.
* Able to pass a background screening and drug test.
* Six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job classification, similar life experience or
* A graduate of a training and competency program as required by the Office and State or Federal law/regulation or
* A school of nursing student in the last year of a program
* Able to provide care in client’s home
* Able to chart from smartphone or device
Location/Region: Danville, PA (17821)