* Full-time (188 days during the school year + 20 additional days during summer months)
* Provide preventive, diagnostic - prescriptive, and consultative services for students, school personnel, and parents.
* Valid Pennsylvania Certification: School Psychologist PK-12
* Act 34, 114 & 151 Clearances
* Experience in administering standardized cognitive and achievement assessments, writing accurate reports, and following required timelines.
* Effective communication, consultation, and collaboration with students, families, staff, and other stakeholders.
* Ability to manage time and complete assigned tasks in an organized and efficient manner.
Letter of interest, current resume, PA Application, and credentials should be forwarded by February 11, 2020, 3:30 p.m. to:
Northern Tioga School District
110 Ellison Road
Elkland, PA 16920
Telephone:(814) 258 5642
These items will be instrumental in the selection process.
NO FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Northern Tioga School District is an EOE
provided by The Williamsport Sun-Gazette
Location/Region: Elkland, PA (16920)