Director/Loan Officer Business Finance Department
Salary range: $52,000-$90,000
Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision,
retirement, life insurance and paid vacation & sick leave.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate include:
- Management of the department and its staff in order to accomplish goals, ensure growth and provide financial stability.
- Commercial lending by working closely with commercial banks, businesses and various local, state, and federal funding sources,
including the Small Business Administration 504 program.
- Commercial lending and marketing experience.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of leadership and staff management.
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze financial data to determine loan feasibility.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on Business, Financial
Management or Accounting
Applicants are expected to supply a letter of application elaborating on leadership and management skills along with their resume by May 30, 2019 via mail or email to:
Amanda Owens, Human Resources Manager
SEDA-Council of Governments
201 Furnace Road,
Lewisburg, PA 17837
SEDA-Council of Governments is a public development
organization based in Lewisburg, PA, serving 11 central
SEDA-COG*Building strong economies & strong communities
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
provided by The Williamsport Sun-Gazette
Location/Region: Lewisburg, PA (17837)