Turn your passion for creativity and your love of interacting with others into a satisfying career!
Do you enjoy meeting and working with a variety of people every day? Are you looking for an opportunity to express your creative side? Is photography a passion or hobby of yours? If so, this position could be for you!
Universal Church Directories is looking for responsible, highly motivated, and talented individuals to join our team. You will have the chance to provide customers with an exceptional experience through an advanced level of personalized photography and portrait sales service. This includes making each customer’s experience unique to them, providing them with a variety of portraiture options, and assisting them with their final portrait selections and purchases for the creation of specialized directories and family portraits. The portraits you create will be valued by our customers for generations. Photography experience is a plus but is not required. The ability to learn quickly and take direction will give you all the tools you need to be successful!
This territory extends into the Cincinnati area. Travel throughout southwestern Ohio is required.
• Deliver an outstanding experience for each customer.
• Gain an understanding of each customer’s unique portrait needs.
• Facilitate a fun and creative photography session that results in numerous choices for portraiture that exceed every customer’s expectations.
• Aid the customers in selecting quality images both for the directory and personal use.
• Build and price a collection of images, finishes, and frames that satisfies each customer.
• Complete required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
• Drive to the photography locations. Travel is required in most territories.
• Arrive to each photography location in a timely manner to prepare the necessary equipment, displays, and paperwork.
• High school education or equivalent
• Exceptional one-to-one sales skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work well without constant direct supervision
• Previous experience working with customers
• Basic math skills required
• Excellent customer service, communications, and interpersonal skills
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Flexible work schedule- must be available afternoons, evenings, and weekends
• Must be available for occasional overnight travel
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Paid Training
• Reimbursement plan for expenses
• Health and Life insurance
• No cold calling
• Professional displays and photography equipment provided
• Potential to earn $200+ dollars per day
• Bonus opportunities based on performance
Universal Church Directories has been in business for 15 years and in that time we have worked with thousands of churches helping them to prosper and achieve their goals. On top of an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau, we are a family owned company in its third generation that believes in treating every customer and employee like they are a part of the family. We offer the best directory programs in the industry and in 2017, we expanded into several new territories as we continued to work toward our goal of national growth.
For more information, please visit our website at ucdir.com