We are currently seeking an experienced RN Health Coach to join our team at our Williamsport Family Medical Center location in Williamsport, PA.
The RN Health Coach position will provide coordination and linkage to other medical practices and agencies and provide ongoing case management and follow up for patients.
- Assess new referrals for appropriate medical level of care referral.
- Assist the Physician or Physician Asst. with medical evaluation during admission.
- Determines need for therapeutic medical evaluations.
- Assist patients in identifying PCP’s, specialists, and other medical practitioners.
- Coordinates services with counselors and case managers.
- Monitors cases by verifying patient attendance, observing and evaluating response to treatment, advocating for needed services, obtaining additional resources, intervening in crises, and providing general support.
- Communicating patient progress through weekly interdisciplinary meetings.
- Assist with discharge plans and aftercare referrals.
- Provide resources to other team members.
- Participate in required annual training.
- Participation in the Learning Network.
- Travel as necessary to assist with referrals, educating the community on services provided, and attendance at Learning Network functions.
- Follow a team work philosophy when needed to assist in covering duties of absent staff.
Must be a Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Pennsylvania.
Must maintain continuing education credits as required by the PA. Board of Licensure and organizational needs.
Must meet minimum Competency Standards as set forth in the Competencies for Nurses.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states (Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) with additional sites under development in Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
Location/Region: Williamsport, PA (US)