Ameritel was established in 1996 as a single retail store selling beepers, pagers, and wireless services. Since then, Ameritel has grown with the wireless industry and evolved into an influential, national provider of wireless services and retail partnerships.From our headquarters in New York City, Ameritel has cultivated a nationwide network of3,500+ retail dealers as their top-rated wholesaler of choice. Additionally, Ameritel has established a retail presence in the Northeast, California, Georgia, and Florida with 150 + company operated stores.
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) enjoys a dynamic and high energy environment. Responsibility to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail location by assisting new and existing customers with their unique technology needs and problem solving issues. The goal of the RSA is to create an outstanding buying experience for the customer and a positive team environment. The RSA should be able to position Ameritel products against the competition in the wireless industry and tailor their recommendations through identifying customer's needs. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
· Provides exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the store, including greeting customers, answering phones and assessing their needs.
· Exceed monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing customers' accounts to identify revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
· Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with policies and procedures.
· Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
· Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
· Assist in tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
· Assist customers with service activation, changes and bill payments, responding to billing inquire equipment replacement, selling accessories and processing price plan changes and upgrades.
· Assist in maintaining store appearance, inventory counts and merchandising standards.
· Build customers confidence by making their experience comfortable, simple and solving their issues.
· Engages in service selling and right fitting the customer with the appropriate total technology solution.
· Experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
· Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
· Ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility
· Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
· Flexible scheduling availability; reliable transportation.
· Completed High school diploma/GED.
· Working knowledge of cellular/paging/PCS/advanced wireless communication preferred.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
· Bi-Lingual Spanish preferred
EEOE STATEMENT: Ameritel is an EEOE employer and a drug free workplace.
Ameritel was established in 1996 as a single retail store selling beepers, pagers, and wireless services. Since then, Ameritel has grown with the wireless industry and evolved into an influential, national provider of wireless services and retail partnerships.
From our headquarters in New York City, Ameritel has cultivated a nationwide network of 3,500+ retail dealers as their top-rated wholesaler of choice. Additionally, Ameritel has established a retail presence in the Northeast, California, Georgia, and Florida with 95 company- operated stores, and continues to grow rapidly in these markets.
Location/Region: Lewisburg, PA (US)