We are seeking experienced caregivers to become a part of our registry!
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Assist clients with activates of daily living
- Provide companionship & light housekeeping
- Accompany clients to appointments
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliability is a must
- Drivers license & reliable transportation
Griswold Home Care is a non-medical home care agency that is dedicated to helping ageing adults live independently in the comfort of their own home. We are looking for experienced home health aides to assist our clients with personal care and homemaking, along with providing companionship and transportation to appointments. As an independent contractor you have the ability to make your own schedule!
We have new opportunities in Columbia, Montour, Lycoming, Union, Snyder, and Northumberland counties.
Our founder, Jean Griswold, started Griswold Home Care, a caregiver referral company, after seeing the unmet needs of members of her church. The wife of a Presbyterian minister and living with Multiple Sclerosis herself, Jean founded the company on two principles; that quality care should be affordable and that professional caregivers should be highly respected and their profession should be elevated.
We have helped families remain safe and independent at home since 1982 by referring professional caregivers who provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We believe that everyone who wants to preserve their dignity by aging at home and receiving personalized attention should have access to exceptional home care at affordable prices with Griswold Home Care.
Location/Region: Danville, PA (US)