WHAT WE OFFER - THE V.I.P. DIFFERENCE
- GUARANTEED Home time
- GUARANTEED Pay program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Bonuses for safe and efficient driving
- Performance-based pay with weekly direct deposit
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential twice annually!
- Paid orientation
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- Pet-friendly tractors
- Rider Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- BOSE Ride® seats & in-cab DirecTV
- Driver referral program $1,000
- Late-model equipment
- 98% no-touch freight
We are seeking a Class A CDL / CDLA Truck Driver to join our team!
This is a SHORT HAUL Position!
5 days out, 1 night at home during the week followed by 48 hours of home time.
You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must be at least 23 years old
- MVR shows a high regard for safety
In 1978, John Veriha established his trucking company in Porterfield, Wisconsin. As the company’s sole employee, John made long haul interstate runs, transporting products to California and back. Despite humble beginnings, John’s reputation of dedication and reliability allowed the company to grow and prosper. The business moved to nearby Marinette, Wisconsin in 1982 to allow for continued expansion.
Now owned and operated by his daughter Karen, Veriha Trucking provides transportation solutions in 48 states and parts of Canada. Our fleet of 250+ drivers operates out of four terminal locations to serve a variety of customers and industries. Today, our trucks haul everything from paper products, groceries and produce, pet food, auto parts, and much more.
Although our family-owned company has evolved and grown in the past four decades, our core values and goals have not changed: our Veriha Industry Professionals (VIPs) still strive to provide sustainable, affordable, and safety-conscious transportation solutions to our vast customer network.
Location/Region: Milton, PA (US)