At Watsontown Nursing & Rehabilitation Center are seeking an LICENSED NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR (MUST BE LICENSED IN PA) to become a part of our team!
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for this skilled nursing facility
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
- Experience in Annual State Surveys
- Experience in Financial management
- Work collaboratively with physicians to implement appropriate healthcare programs
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Establish and enforce healthcare policies and procedures
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long term care.
- Must be Licensed in PA as a Nursing Home Administrator
- Knowledge of State & federal regulations
- Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
MIMA Healthcare is a superior brand of care provided in select Nursing and Rehabilitation facilities. MIMA Healthcare facilities excel at meeting the needs of those we serve by creating a personal commitment to excellence in healthcare.
Location/Region: Williamsport, PA (US)