Small Business Sales Representative
Are you passionate about selling products that truly make a difference to your customer’s life? As an ADT Everyday Hero, that’s just what you’ll do. Every day you’ll build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them.
ADT is looking for outgoing, ambitious personalities to join our team. Our sales members spend their time connecting with potential customers over the phone, then visiting with them on appointments. This position is perfect for experienced sales professionals as well as those trying to break into direct sales. We offer a paid, hands-on training program that ensures our employees are experts in our industry.
What we offer:
• Unlimited earning potential-differing compensation plans available
• Company assisted Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• 401(K) with dollar for dollar match up to 5%
• Flexible work schedule-ability to work from home
• Vehicle reimbursement-fuel/mileage, maintenance, and tires
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Great referral program
• Paid training
• Opportunities for growth
• Many volunteer benefit programs such as Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Identity Theft Protection, among others
Skills crucial to success in this role:
• Entrepreneurial lead generation – ability to self-generate leads by networking and marketing
• Perseverance and productivity – overcome challenges and close the sale
• Account and time management – manage a full customer pipeline
• Customer obsession and collaboration – help us build customers for life
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record (reliable vehicle required)
• Ability to work flexible hours that accommodate our customers’ needs
ADT LLC is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs over 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com .
Thank you for your interest!!
As of April 2017, Protection1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.