The South Williamsport Police Department will be accepting
applications in order to create an eligibility list for the
position of police officer.
Applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
*Applicants must have a High School diploma
* Applicants must be certified under Act 120 at the time
* Pass written and oral civil service examination
* Pass physical fitness testing
* Pass thorough background investigation
Applications may be obtained for a fee of $25 at the
South Williamsport Police Dept., 331 West Southern Avenue,
South Williamsport, PA 17702 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday thru Friday.
The deadline for the return of completed applications is March 9th
at 4:00 p.m. The Borough of South Williamsport is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
provided by The Williamsport Sun-Gazette
Location/Region: Williamsport, PA (US - 17702)